Sunday, December 04, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus

Hi Again,

Here is another Christmas Card I managed to finish over the weekend.  This stamp is by Aladine that I thought was really cute. (unfortunately they do not seem to name their stamps so I am unable to tell you the name).   I was a bit unsure how I was going to use it but I think it turned out pretty good and I thought the ribbon, which I found in my travels at Michaels was quite fitting for the card.  I used one of the cuttlebug embossing folders and some red stickles for color.  After a few attempts I was able to make a bow (not the prettiest bow) but it works.  I think I will be practicing my bowmaking skills for quite some time.


Thanks again for stopping by.  I really appreciate it.
Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment