Sunday, December 04, 2011

Christmas Trees with a Twist!

Hi,

Well it's my last post for the night so here it goes...  I found some outline stickers that I fell in love with.  I couldn't believe how many designs they have in these. I just had to try one.  I thought the Christmas trees were so cute and there are loads of ways you could do them but I thought I would try to use some of my pearlized paints to try and color the trees.  Overall I really liked how they turned out and can see myself maybe trying a few other designs.  I found a new favorite spellbinders Labels Twenty die cut and thought I would use it for this card.  I added some ribbon and a glittery snowflake and voila another Christmas card completed. 

Hope you like it : )



Take care.  See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment