Sunday, December 04, 2011

Christmas Cardinal

Hi Everyone,

It's hard to believe another weekend has come and gone... time just flies this time of year and there never seems to be enough time to get everything done that you want to.

I've been trying out a couple of new stamps and dies that I have.  I really love this stamp set from Heartfelt Creations called Snowy Cardinal.  I am still struggling with the blending techniques using the copic markers but with more practice I think I will get better at it.  I used my scalloped circle and standard circles as well as a cute Holiday diecut by spellbinders for the flouish.  I like the way this card turned out.  Hope you do too.




Thanks for popping by to visit.  I have a couple of more posts to do so see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment