Monday, December 05, 2011

Happy Holidays

I had a bit of time tonight so I wanted to try out the Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia dies and the matching petite poinsettia stamp.  I liked the poinsettia so much I wanted it to be the focal point of the card.  I am pretty pleased with the outcome.  All in all it was a bit time consuming trying to match up the stamps with the die cuts but I think it was worth the effort.  The Happy Holiday stamp is from the Paper Company Studio called Snowflake.  I really like this stamp set I use it a lot.  I added some snowflakes as well to the background with whatelse, heat embossing.  I given the heat embossing a bit of a break but I'm back at it (lol).

I also think my dear husband has figured out how I can take a better picture but it is still not a 100% and we will keep trying to improve the picture quality.  Thanks for checking in and see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joann. Beautiful christmas cards (previous posts). This one is especially gorgeous. Love the poinsettia well worth all your efforts.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete