Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

Hi again,

Here is another Christmas card with guess what... yes, MORE heat embossing!  I think I am officially addicted now.  I am determined to try every possible color combination... so here is another one.  This time I chose gold embossing on a green background.  In hindsight, I wish I had chosen a darker green (actually my husband Miles suggested this) but I couldn't actually give in to him and let him think he was right... so I stuck to my original choice... lol : )




 
The stamp is "Traditional Christmas Tree" from Hero Arts and the paper I used was Recollections Naughty or Nice.  I added a homemade quilled rose (thanks again to my kind sister who taught me how to make these lovely little gems).  I really hope she doesn't start charging me for lessons because it would get pretty expensive really fast!

Thanks again for checking-in.  I really do appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. I love that tree stamp!! And don't ya just hate it when "they're" right? Great job Joann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joann. Super cards. I would have thought you knew by now that "they are always right" LOL!
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be so crazy! Charging you for lessons! Have you lost your mind???? I love that Christmas tree stamp! I haven't seen this one yet... it's lovely! :) Can't wait till our next craft night! :) Your blog looks fantastic! :)
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete