Monday, November 14, 2011

Festive Christmas Centerpiece

Hi there to my new blog friends!

I wanted to post this card yesterday but I ran out of time !  It's hard to believe  how fast time goes when you are having so much fun crafting.

I really appeciate my sister Lisa sharing all of her fellow blog friends with me and was really excited to see my new followers. 

During our craft night this weekend we worked on this card but did not get it finished until Sunday.  I am really happy with how it turned out.  Lisa showed me how to create my own background and of course, I had to use my new favorite techique heat embossing - this time I tried white embossing on a black background.  I think it gives the card a dramatic effect. 

Thanks for visiting and have a great evening everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment