Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Frosty the Snowman

Good snowy evening to everyone out there in Cyberspace,  It's been a very messy day here but the snow does put you in the Christmas Spirit!

This is my latest creation using my JustRite Vintage Christmas stamps.  I really love these stamps and I have to thank my wonderful husband for getting these for me.



I used paper from the Winter Magic stack by DCWV (Die Cuts with a View) and my Spellbinders for the shapes.  Of course I used Heat Embossing for the snowman.  I tried to heat emboss the cat but she would not sit still.  Just kidding. : )

Thanks for checking in, until next time ...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joann. Super card. Love the image of the snowman he is adorable. Poor cat!! lol!
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That darn cat wont sit still for anything but ice cream! Love the card! Gret Job on it and that snowman is just too stinkin cute! Love it!
    *hugs*
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete