Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Frosty .......... Take 2

All of the snow we are having has me thinking about making snowmen but it is too cold outside so I am making them in my Studio instead.  This way they don't leave puddles on the floor when they melt.

This is another take on a snowman that I came up with.



I used my Inkadinkado snowman stamp and my new Spellbinders Impressabilities Flourish for the embossing.  I still need a little practice with the embossing but I like it.  I also used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Sixteen for the shape around the snowman.  I finished it off with my Penny Black "Let it Snow" stamps which my wonderful husband also bought when we were in Vancouver!  I have to love that he feeds my addiction!

Also did I mention that I heat embossed the snowman?  What can I say?  I like heat embossing.  I wonder if I can heat emboss my purse?

Thanks for visiting and stay warm and dry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joann. Fabulous card.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete