Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Card Extravaganza!

Hi there again!

I'm on a blogging and posting frenzy today and having a great time!  I made this card with my new Heirloom Ornament spellbinder dies and matching Merry and Bright JustRite stamps.  I really love these stamps and see a lot of Christmas cards being made with them this year! 



















 

I am hoping you like my card - I am sure there are a million different ways to use this combination.  I'd love to hear from you with your ideas!

Happy Sunday !

3 comments:

  1. I looked at all your posts. Your cards are wonderful! You do beautiful work! Thanks for sharing. I am a follower of your blog. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilted looking b/g paper is gorgeous! I love the red and gold together. You're a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, after seeing all of your cards I can see talent runs in your family. Your cards are gorgeous!!!! Congratulations on the new blog, you are going to get addicted. lol....Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete