Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Not my favorite card but I like the tree ...

Did I mention to say I heat embossed the tree?  Just thought that I would mention that.  : )



I love this tree stamp.  It is a Penny Black stamp from the Winter Wonders collection.  I really love the Penny Black stamps.  They are so much fun.  I still have a few more to stamp so stay tuned for more.

I used my Sugar Plums paper from Recollections, Spellbinders for the shapes and a few embellishments that I found at the dollar store.  Got to love the Dollar Store.

I was imspired by a candy cane that I saw for this card.

Have a great evening and thanks again for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joann. I have had a lovely visit catching up with all your fabulous makes. If you are crafting with Lisa tonight (not sure of time difference) have a great time.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Tree!! Love the colors on this card Joann! So Fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete