Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My first attempt at using a Digi Stamp

Hi Everyone,

First off I have to thank my brother in-law Tony “The Digi Master” from Crafting Cottage for creating this lovely stamp for everyone to use.  If you like it they have it posted here for download.

I really like the way it turned out.  I used my Spellbinder dies to cut out the stamp and used paper from my Winter Magic Stack by DCWV (which I am in love with!).  I finished it off with some blue sparkle ribbon that I found at Michael’s and a few embellishments that I picked up on my travels.  I also added a little bling to a few of the snowflakes to add some shimmer.

You know I liked the Digi stamp when I did not heat emboss anything Happy  I guess I will have to heat emboss twice on the next card! lol



Have a great evening and thanks so much for dropping by.

Seasons Greetings

1 comment:

  1. Joann this is SO pretty! I love the nestie you used for the Digi.... Tony will be so pleased that you were so creative with it! :)

    ReplyDelete