Monday, January 02, 2012

Pretty in Purples...

I wa feeling a bit violet today and glancing through some of my paper I spied these lovely spring colors.  Considering it was such a rainy dreary day here in Nova Scotia I thought this might lift my spirits.  These cards were pretty simple to put together.  I used paper from S.E.I Couture which has some lovely pastel colours to work with.  One of the stamps I used was from Heartfelt Creations called Classic Message and the other was just an Inkadoo stamp I found in the dollar bin that I thought was really nice and one I could use a lot.




Here is another view of one of the cards.



Oh, I also used the deco fan punch from Martha Stewart which is one of my favorites.



For this card I used my double arch punch around the page from Martha Stewart.  I am really happy with the way these turned out.

Thanks for visiting.  Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo! these are pretty Joann. Love the wine tags as well.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete