Thursday, January 12, 2012

All you need is....

Since we are almost midway through January already (can you  believe it?)  I thought I might start to make some Valentine Cards.  Here is my first attempt,  I wanted to keep it somewhat CAS so I decied to just emboss the background for this one. 

I used the Blossom folder by Crafts-Too and a dollar bin stamp.  At the Cutting Garden crop night I got to use some new dies that are truly to "Die For" LOL   This one is by Memory Box but actually cannot remember the name.  There were so many beautiful flourishes that I had not laid eyes on before and I can't wait until the next crop night!




Hope to make lots more Valentine Card for my friends and co-workers so back to it.  Hope you can come back and visit again.

Take care,

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Joann. That flourish is awesome! I love your glittery heart....great layout and great card once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joann. Lovely card. Looking forward to seeing more of your valentines cards.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete